Friday, June 20, 2014

Excellent Rehabilitation Isn’t Just for the Young Only at Heart…


 


 
Valerie Wilson came to Willow Manor TruRehab after having her leg amputated below the knee.  Being young in age, Valerie was scared to come to a “skilled nursing facility” because she was unsure of what to expect.  What she found during her stay here was a lot more than she would have ever imagined.  Arriving late on a Saturday evening, Valerie’s admission was warm, comforting, and she knew then that she had made the right decision by choosing Willow Manor. 
 
“The therapy here was really good.  The therapist knew what to do; you could tell they’ve had experience in amputations. The staff is all great people and fun to get to know.  They listened to what I wanted and what I needed out of my stay.  They treated me with respect and I always felt like I could talk to them.  The room was really nice and very comfortable. If I ever need therapy again, I will certainly call on Willow!”

No comments:

Post a Comment